Monday, February 24, 2014

Shit happenes

Yup you read right shit happens. Things go rong people change and time passes us by and shit happens. Thats what happend to me shit happened.  Last year I was doing so good I joined weight watchers had a good job was on the right track eating healthy and taking my metformin hell I even joined a gym I was working out 4 days a week. Then the world did what it has a bad habit of doing... it Beat me down. I turned 21 in august and that ment I lost my medical and with it my weight watchers membership.  I couldn't aford to go to the doctors so I couldn't get my metformin.  I was still going to the gym but then in October my Daddy passed away of a major heart attack he was my best friend my daddy and my gym partner. After that I went into a depression I still cant pull myself out of. Some times shit happens and life beats you down but you cant let the bad stuff win I know its going to be hard but I got to stand tall and fight back if not for me then for my daddy because I know he wanted so much more for me. So here I am and here I stand taking the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment