Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back at the starting line

Do you ever feel like no matter what you do you keep getting pushed back to the starting line. Well if you do your not alone! Last Wednesday I went to the doctor for the first time in almost a year and when I stepped on the scale and I felt like crying the number in front of me was as I had always feared 305 I freaked out inside how could I let this happen?  How could I let myself get to this point? 305 pounds the highest weight of my life. My doctor and I talked about getting my weight down but all I can think about is how can I when every time I try I get pushed back? But then I think about it every time I have tryed to lose weight I lose about 30 pounds. If I can make a life change and really stick to it think of the possibilities 30 pounds can turn into 60 or 90 if I really try hard and change my life. So here I am at the starting line ready to take my first steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment