Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Love what I do!

Ok so I am at the point were I Love what I am doing SO much I don't want to stop! I don't have any followers and I don't get any comments and half the views on my page are from myself but I still keep on doing the research and blogging and even if I don't get a chance to help alot of people with my research at least I get to look back on it when I have those moment were I say "...Wait what was that vitamin I red about?" or "What were the rules of the low Amylose diet?" Not only that but popping online every day and doing this Blog it motivates me and keeps me on track in a way. I Fight like a girl and I love it!

Here is a list of topics I want to cover soon:

Egg whites vs hole Eggs
Drinks that are good for you 
At the farmers market
How to stick with it (workouts and diets)
Bad food in disguise (foods you think are good for you but are not)
Glucose

Cant wait to Blog about it happy blogging and feel free to leave a Comment, Question, or Concern. 



No comments:

Post a Comment