Saturday, June 22, 2013

Little Victorys

I have realized if I set small goals then I can feel more accomplished threw my weight loss journey. For example my goal is to lose 15 pounds between June 15th and July 15th. Even if I only lose 10 pounds in that month that's a huge victory for me yesterday I was on my wii fit game and decided to weigh myself and I lost 1.5 pounds... I celebrated like it was 5 or 10 pounds and I am really proud. The thing is when you have PCOS you have to celebrate those small goals because Its so much harder to get there and in all reality we PCOS Systers have all the right in the world to brag about our weight loss success because we work so much harder than woman with out PCOS So remember to take your metformin everyday and pat yourself on the back at every small victory and if you happen to gain a little don't worry about it your doing the best you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment